I stopped at a house on the school run and asked if I could cut some of the aloes tumbling onto the pavement for my garden. The owner was happy to say yes. I feel I should take him something back from my garden to say thank you - a gift of basil, rainbow chard and chillies perhaps.
Love the succulents shapes and forms with the cheap glass vases from the $2 shop.
Our local $2 shop is really fabulous for simple vases, candles and lanterns. You can buy similar things at Country Road for four times the price - got to love bargain shopping!!
Cast bronze bracelets from Benin - bought many years ago at Greenmarket Square in Cape Town.
...
The best thing is since I created this vignette nobody dumps anything on the table anymore. I plan to keep it full from now on!!
All images by Eva of Build House Home
Popular Posts
-
If you need to repair or maybe restore your property, do-it-yourself grants present cost-free funds in order to Us residents that can emp...
-
This is not a blog about food so I promise you this is good. My absolute favourite place in Auckland aside from Cornwall Park. A coffee sh...
-
Thinking back to some lovely summertime memories. Sharing my favourite summer posts for those enjoying summer in the northern hemisphere ri...
-
Spotted this gorgeous credenza styling on Pinterest the other day, a glimpse of a truly gorgeous apartment featured on Domaine which is wel...
-
A few simple party ideas if you are hosting a New Years Eve party this 2014-2015. Fairy lights hung on the windows indoors transformed thi...
-
I love both these kitchens. We have chosen a similar colour scheme of but I have yet to get our styling looking as good. images via Greige ...
-
I wish I had a rustic attic bedroom like this, a place to dream and play. Image via Andrasite I can just imagine my girls sleeping here and ...
-
I am loving the homewares that Target has had the last few months and the new range is great. Lots of colour and cool retro themed access...
-
A taste of Scandinavian inspired Christmas style. Very pared back, very natural, very pretty. I will be taking a break to spend some time w...
-
Image via Elle Decor Unusual cabinetry which reminds me of the east. Like the band of wood at the top and bottom of the mirror, and the rust...
Recent Post
Sponsor
Powered by Blogger.




