After the bustle of the festive season its fab to have the time to get stuck into a book. Here are our favourite family reads just in time for the long weekend.
{Cockroaches - Harry Hole}
I am a huge fan of the Harry Hole series. They reminds me of the Inspector Rebus series in many ways but have their own special character. Note - they are worth reading in order as the later books refer back to events in earlier cases which can be a bit of a spoiler.
This an early case, written before the start of the series. I have enjoyed them all!
{The Mark of Athena - Rick Riordan}
The latest in the second Percy Jackson series. Miss E has loved every one so far. As usual the stories and characters career off at a cracking pace with a cliff hanger at the end, leaving you champing at the bit for the next book to come out.
{Little Piggy's Got No Moves}
A favourite of mine and Miss J's right now. Everybody seems to have moves except Little Piggy, but of course he can really dance too. Makes us giggle every time I read it.
Popular Posts
-
If you need to repair or maybe restore your property, do-it-yourself grants present cost-free funds in order to Us residents that can emp...
-
This is not a blog about food so I promise you this is good. My absolute favourite place in Auckland aside from Cornwall Park. A coffee sh...
-
Spotted this gorgeous credenza styling on Pinterest the other day, a glimpse of a truly gorgeous apartment featured on Domaine which is wel...
-
Thinking back to some lovely summertime memories. Sharing my favourite summer posts for those enjoying summer in the northern hemisphere ri...
-
A few simple party ideas if you are hosting a New Years Eve party this 2014-2015. Fairy lights hung on the windows indoors transformed thi...
-
I love both these kitchens. We have chosen a similar colour scheme of but I have yet to get our styling looking as good. images via Greige ...
-
I wish I had a rustic attic bedroom like this, a place to dream and play. Image via Andrasite I can just imagine my girls sleeping here and ...
-
I am loving the homewares that Target has had the last few months and the new range is great. Lots of colour and cool retro themed access...
-
A taste of Scandinavian inspired Christmas style. Very pared back, very natural, very pretty. I will be taking a break to spend some time w...
-
Image via Elle Decor Unusual cabinetry which reminds me of the east. Like the band of wood at the top and bottom of the mirror, and the rust...
Recent Post
Sponsor
Powered by Blogger.
