I love the idea of my girls sharing a room when we are away. I want to make them a cute shared room, clean and bright with a hint of vintage.
This is my inspiration so far. Simple beds with a light directly above each, found this fab Ranarp lamp at Ikea which will be just perfect. I plan to bring colour in with cushions, I am thinking pom pom trim and vintage fabrics, and also with the dresser between the beds. So I am scouring ebay and the auction rooms for a good dresser to revive, and pretty fabrics to make pillows with. Let me know if you spot any good deals!
From top left: love the lamps above each bed, Ranarp lamp at Ikea, rustic bedroom, Winchelsea Beach Project with lamps on side walls
Watch this space, I feel a whole lot of DIY coming on...
Popular Posts
-
If you need to repair or maybe restore your property, do-it-yourself grants present cost-free funds in order to Us residents that can emp...
-
This is not a blog about food so I promise you this is good. My absolute favourite place in Auckland aside from Cornwall Park. A coffee sh...
-
Thinking back to some lovely summertime memories. Sharing my favourite summer posts for those enjoying summer in the northern hemisphere ri...
-
Spotted this gorgeous credenza styling on Pinterest the other day, a glimpse of a truly gorgeous apartment featured on Domaine which is wel...
-
A few simple party ideas if you are hosting a New Years Eve party this 2014-2015. Fairy lights hung on the windows indoors transformed thi...
-
I love both these kitchens. We have chosen a similar colour scheme of but I have yet to get our styling looking as good. images via Greige ...
-
I wish I had a rustic attic bedroom like this, a place to dream and play. Image via Andrasite I can just imagine my girls sleeping here and ...
-
I am loving the homewares that Target has had the last few months and the new range is great. Lots of colour and cool retro themed access...
-
A taste of Scandinavian inspired Christmas style. Very pared back, very natural, very pretty. I will be taking a break to spend some time w...
-
Image via Elle Decor Unusual cabinetry which reminds me of the east. Like the band of wood at the top and bottom of the mirror, and the rust...
Recent Post
Sponsor
Powered by Blogger.

