Our little country cottage has a really ugly bathroom, and I mean really ugly. I am talking aqua blue bathroom suite dating to the 1950's, and not the fashionably 1950's, huge old geyser in the room, and a nasty nasty old vanity. So I am dreaming of redoing it, a really small budget renovation of course, and frankly I don't know if we have the budget, but I can dream right. So if I find the budget this is what I want to do, take out the bath and replace it with a shower and make a small, bright, white, fresh and clean wet room. Something along the lines of the rooms below.
Above: Bright, white and light via The Design Chaser, pinterest (can't find the original credit), House & Leisure. That shouldn't cost to much should it?
Below: Love the clean lines and herringbone floor in this grey bathroom. The lining board walls are very achievable, and budget friendly too.
I love subway tiles, I have them in the bathrooms in my home already, but would love to use them in a herringbone pattern on the walls.
It may be a dream, but its a pretty one.
Popular Posts
-
If you need to repair or maybe restore your property, do-it-yourself grants present cost-free funds in order to Us residents that can emp...
-
This is not a blog about food so I promise you this is good. My absolute favourite place in Auckland aside from Cornwall Park. A coffee sh...
-
Thinking back to some lovely summertime memories. Sharing my favourite summer posts for those enjoying summer in the northern hemisphere ri...
-
Spotted this gorgeous credenza styling on Pinterest the other day, a glimpse of a truly gorgeous apartment featured on Domaine which is wel...
-
A few simple party ideas if you are hosting a New Years Eve party this 2014-2015. Fairy lights hung on the windows indoors transformed thi...
-
I love both these kitchens. We have chosen a similar colour scheme of but I have yet to get our styling looking as good. images via Greige ...
-
I wish I had a rustic attic bedroom like this, a place to dream and play. Image via Andrasite I can just imagine my girls sleeping here and ...
-
I am loving the homewares that Target has had the last few months and the new range is great. Lots of colour and cool retro themed access...
-
A taste of Scandinavian inspired Christmas style. Very pared back, very natural, very pretty. I will be taking a break to spend some time w...
-
Image via Elle Decor Unusual cabinetry which reminds me of the east. Like the band of wood at the top and bottom of the mirror, and the rust...
Recent Post
Sponsor
Powered by Blogger.




