Lovely things to give to those you treasure this festive season. I only ever give gifts I would love to receive myself (like the tray from H&M), or love myself (like the Community cookbook which is the best present I received all year). Everything is under $50, hope this makes your shopping easier!
Brass tray from H&M (see the rest of the H&M styling on Stylizmo), Community cook book from Arthur Street Kitchen, citrus and cedar candle, silver cushion from West Elm, MaddAddam Trilogy by Margaret Atwood
Popular Posts
-
If you need to repair or maybe restore your property, do-it-yourself grants present cost-free funds in order to Us residents that can emp...
-
This is not a blog about food so I promise you this is good. My absolute favourite place in Auckland aside from Cornwall Park. A coffee sh...
-
Spotted this gorgeous credenza styling on Pinterest the other day, a glimpse of a truly gorgeous apartment featured on Domaine which is wel...
-
A few simple party ideas if you are hosting a New Years Eve party this 2014-2015. Fairy lights hung on the windows indoors transformed thi...
-
I love both these kitchens. We have chosen a similar colour scheme of but I have yet to get our styling looking as good. images via Greige ...
-
I wish I had a rustic attic bedroom like this, a place to dream and play. Image via Andrasite I can just imagine my girls sleeping here and ...
-
I am loving the homewares that Target has had the last few months and the new range is great. Lots of colour and cool retro themed access...
-
A taste of Scandinavian inspired Christmas style. Very pared back, very natural, very pretty. I will be taking a break to spend some time w...
-
Image via Elle Decor Unusual cabinetry which reminds me of the east. Like the band of wood at the top and bottom of the mirror, and the rust...
-
I am so excited to share some news with you!!! We have bought a little bit of land in the country!!! It comes complete with a little cotta...
Recent Post
Sponsor
Powered by Blogger.

