I love trawling the auction houses and ebay for a good buy. There is nothing like the feel of discovering a great value treasure and actually managing to buy it. I am still mourning the Italian ice glass chandelier I missed out on a few years ago. I knew it looked good but I didn't know how high to go without over paying. It might have been mine if I had had a buying guide to help me out. So I am a fan of this buying guide made by Chairish to help you snag a treasure. Chairish is a fabulous place to shop for pre-loved vintage furniture that other people are parting with.
Hunt for treasures, or list an item to sell yourself. I am totally behind reusing quality items, and of course I am always behind saving a little bit of money if you can. Pop over and see what you can find. Today I am loving this chair ($347 right now - $1,100 new) this frosted lucite chandelier ($600 seems a good buy) these fabulous brass faux bamboo lamps, I want ($161 for 2 bases!) and this yellow ceramic faux bamboo lamp base ($80!).
You are going to love this site!
Popular Posts
-
If you need to repair or maybe restore your property, do-it-yourself grants present cost-free funds in order to Us residents that can emp...
-
This is not a blog about food so I promise you this is good. My absolute favourite place in Auckland aside from Cornwall Park. A coffee sh...
-
Spotted this gorgeous credenza styling on Pinterest the other day, a glimpse of a truly gorgeous apartment featured on Domaine which is wel...
-
Thinking back to some lovely summertime memories. Sharing my favourite summer posts for those enjoying summer in the northern hemisphere ri...
-
A few simple party ideas if you are hosting a New Years Eve party this 2014-2015. Fairy lights hung on the windows indoors transformed thi...
-
I love both these kitchens. We have chosen a similar colour scheme of but I have yet to get our styling looking as good. images via Greige ...
-
I wish I had a rustic attic bedroom like this, a place to dream and play. Image via Andrasite I can just imagine my girls sleeping here and ...
-
I am loving the homewares that Target has had the last few months and the new range is great. Lots of colour and cool retro themed access...
-
A taste of Scandinavian inspired Christmas style. Very pared back, very natural, very pretty. I will be taking a break to spend some time w...
-
Image via Elle Decor Unusual cabinetry which reminds me of the east. Like the band of wood at the top and bottom of the mirror, and the rust...
Recent Post
Sponsor
Powered by Blogger.
